[kj] R.I.P. Raven

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 14:04:10 EDT 2007

I think this sums it up for a lot of people.
I posted something on here an age & a half ago about a trip to the
States when out of the blue I get an email from raven with his phone
number saying if I make it to LA give him a bell & we'll 'have a beer
or a cuppa tea'. I was gob smacked. Like many others I had a few
emails from him, most memorably being porn to my work address!
The guy seemed affable, approachable & genuinely interested in fans.
Sadly, he was the only member of Killing joke I never met, &
ironically the one I never met was the one who knew of me.
very very sad.

I'd like to do something.
Could we send a 'gathering' floral tribute perhaps to our most
revered member?
hell - even a tribute album.

Your true heroes never really die.