[kj] PAUL RAVEN MEANT THE WORLD TO ME AND NOW HE IS UP IN THE STARS

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 03:19:04 EDT 2007

I am just trying to make sense of a life on this Earth with no more Raven. I
found it an honour of the highest degree having been in communication with
this Great Man over the past year or so,since I became active on the myspace
madness and friended Paul back when he had a private myspace page and you
had to know his last name to be his friend. Well,it blew my little mind when
Paul started responding to my messages and my little isolated world shot
open when he became Riotstar and i suddenly found myself in Seattle at my
girlfriend's house hanging out with Raven on myspaceim and chatting with him
on the phone. Raven gave me the courage in April to make a myspace for my
band that's been in my head for years,I don't have any music recorded yet
but Slipstream is our default theme song and Raven was right there the day
after I made my APOTHEOSIZOR page,commenting and endorsing my efforts with
his name. I was locked up in Seattle on Beltane for trying to be nice to
this lawyerscum who was threatened by my leather jacket and called the cops
and I ended up alone in a cell without my glasses for like 3 days but I had
a visionquest in that cell and Raven was there fully in spirit and we did
things in my mind together over the course of those 3 days that will go down
in infamy! When I got transferred to the hospital after 3 days of worldwide
psychic communication with the likes of Paul Raven and the local Hell's
Angels cheering me on I really thought we had done it. I thought we had
succeeded in our Piss Army plot of hijacking George Bush from his temporary
hideout selling blood to tourists in the Space Needle and I told everyone
what we had done,AND THOSE CRAZY DOCTORS CALLED THE SECRET SERVICE!!! It
took me a while to process all that and get back to reality but Raven was
always there and that brother UNDERSTOOD!!! He always had time for me when i
would message him on the instant messenger,he would send me all these cool
pictures and make me feel LIKE a ZILLION BUCKS. I would tell him"you
rule,bro" and he would fucking tell me"NO,YOU RULE"...THE GUY WAS JUST ONE
OF THE GREATEST GENTLEMEN I HAVE EVER KNOWN AND I WILL FOREVER CHERISH MY
VIRTUAL TIME WITH HIM AND LAMENT THE FACT THAT THERE IS NEVER GOING TO BE A
MEMORY OF PAUL RAVEN LIVE IN THE FLESH FOR ME. I WAS ALWAYS WORRIED ABOUT
HIM BEING SAFE AND WOULD TELL HIM THAT,BUT HE WAS ALWAYS SAFE HE WOULD TELL
ME AND SURE ENOUGH THE OLD GRIM REAPER FOUND HIM IN A CHAIR ASLEEP AND IT
WAS HIS TIME...I KNOW I AM SMALL TIME AND I AM JUST GETTING MY WHOLE LIFE
TOGETHER BUT I JUST WANTED TO TRY AND SHARE WITH YOU GATHERERS THE IMPACT
THAT RAVEN MADE IN MY LIFE...HE IS MY BAND'S LEADER,OUR GRANDMASTER AND HE
WILL CONTINUE TO BE SOMEHOW AS I STARE AT THE SLIDESHOW I MADE JUST TO KEEP
ME COMPANY.
THIS IS NEWS OF THE WORST SORT AND MY THOUGHTS AND HOPE GO OUT TO HIS FAMILY
THAT HE LOVED SO MUCH AND ALL OF THOSE THAT HE TOUCHED WITH HIS
BRILLIANCE...
AND POOR IGGY WHO WILL ALWAYS WONDER WHERE THAT AWESOME DADDYWOLF WENT...
i'm crying again now...time to go stare at the stars....
daimon