[kj] OT: Billy Bragg: Proud to meet the Queen, have symphonic works performed w/ his lyrics

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 16 16:35:38 EDT 2007

Honestly, I haven't heard the symphonic Led Zeppelin stuff and am not
eager to. That sounds like one of the worst ideas in history to me.

Seriously, though, since being EU Composer-in-Residence, what has Jaz
done other than make cameos on other bands' stuff? Is that what the job
entails? I'd actually like to know. But I don't wanna sit through
symphonies of classic rock. Ugh.

-Oliver