[kj] FW: (FAF) DVD availability

Carlos Fandango stronkle at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 08:55:22 EDT 2007

I got quite a big list of stuff & I am converting to DVD from my own old
tapes (20 years or something) so I might have better quality than most I
guess.

Anyway I am always interested in more stuff to trade (videos/DVD).
Your list gets mine - but give me some time seeing I will be working away
for a week or so.