[kj] Don't Look

Flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Oct 12 20:13:11 EDT 2007

I honestly dont see what the problem is or what is scary about it . Two men were drinking in a pub which over looked a sensitive area, the Police decided that they were acting suspiciously and took measures to make sure that they werent a threat. They were searched questioned and released without charge , what is the problem ? The important factor in this story is that the men were sitting opposite to where the Government is staying , and after so many threats and attacks , you cannot be too careful . And the hypocritical thing is , the Men were saying that 'We dont look like terrorists' , was he implying that only Muslims look like terrorists and therefore they should nt have been searched because they dont look like Muslims? Are they not being racist making that statement ?
100’s of Music vouchers to be won with MSN Music
https://www.musicmashup.co.uk