[kj] FW: FW: emergency life in danger-sorry , can you help, read all 4 posts thnx

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 08:13:18 EDT 2007

thanx for reply robs arse, i am struggling to understand this also,as you said,i appear to be frightened of something/someone,yes this is tru sorry to say,i am trying to work out what has brought this about--the only thing i can say,is it started from 30th aug after that meal with rob horan that pasta meal--where i ate vey little--what was in pasta?? something happened on that eve,which has having effect on me..since that date strange things have been happening,now its getting scary,ive said as much as i can in posts so far,i was hoping someone has done a joke on me or trick,because i dont know whats causing this. well my family who are very straight laced people and put up with no nonance,know mw well,and tell me truth,so they catorgorcally believe that i am totally sain,they would say otherwise...no i do not take medication as you asked,theres no reason,how about the fact that someone may have put hex or spell on me,thats making all this happen? that is possability,but i have no idear why they would,then again,i cannot understand how others may think or what they decide to react,you are always telling me that i am a goodun ;) i dont think i am that bad,we all make mistakes,no ones perfect,mistakes beyound our control,we are only humans,it seems that someone only listens to half a story,without listening to full story----this may be happening as a result of someone else who does not like me??!! i feel an injusatice has been done against me,only the person/persons know who they are to have brought this about on me,i dont know what i have done wrong it wasnt exsplained thyis is so complex..thats why i keep going on about needing to speak with jaz??!!?? melinda

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.net; joker at z6.comDate: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 12:07:58 +0100Subject: [kj] FW: emergency life in danger-sorry , can you help, read all 4 posts thnx