[kj] brendan- emergency life in danger-sorry 4 everything, can you help

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 07:22:13 EDT 2007

sent post tp list brendan/robs ars,thanks for reply please read----it may clear somethyings up.someone or some people have definatly got a personal vendetta against me plan on me,i dont know why,i carnt mention who it/them are,but you proberly know then,there is no one else in my life who would do someyjinh like this to me,i need to speak to jaz a.s.a.p someones been tricked by someone, has not been told full story--that lie--half truth is causing all thisthis is what i believe