[kj] FW: (FAF) DVD availability

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Oct 12 21:30:18 EDT 2007

Gems.? Gems you say? Gems of..POWER?

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of Flight Bringer
Sent: Saturday, 13 October 2007 2:21 p.m.
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] FW: (FAF) DVD availability

Its a pity Mik cant sill advertise his wears , maybe you could post up here
all the titles you have Mik , you had some gems there I recall

_____

From: mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 02:03:06 +0100
Subject: Re: [kj] FW: DVD availability

Ok, as someone who has sold the promo dvds online I can say there is a
demand out there but its not massive. Not big enough to make a record
company want to do it. I hink there are licencing issues that would stop an
official compilation coming out. In my chats with Raven it seemed what I has
was better than they could manage themselves.

Oliver, didn't you get the dvd I sent you?

Mik

_____