[kj] FW: (FAF) DVD availability

Flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Oct 12 21:21:20 EDT 2007

Its a pity Mik cant sill advertise his wears , maybe you could post up here all the titles you have Mik , you had some gems there I recall

From: mik at corvids.eclipse.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 02:03:06 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] FW: DVD availability

Ok, as someone who has sold the promo dvds online I can say there is a demand out there but its not massive. Not big enough to make a record company want to do it. I hink there are licencing issues that would stop an official compilation coming out. In my chats with Raven it seemed what I has was better than they could manage themselves.

Oliver, didn’t you get the dvd I sent you?

Mik

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of melinda grantSent: 12 October 2007 21:32To: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] FW: DVD availability

yeah,i kinda agree in a way,curly,cool and very camp looking ;-D)))!!!! but it still suited him very well ;P melinda ps theres enough material on the promos alone,surly it would not be to much trouble to put it together on general realees or via plastichead for the followers..just a thought ;)

Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 21:25:27 +0200From: lennonka at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] DVD availabilityJaz's curled hair is cool :)