[kj] OT Right and Left brain

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Oct 12 18:54:28 EDT 2007

I think, may be wrong, that the right side of your brain controls the left
side of your body, and vice versa. That's in terms of physical coordination.

In terms of thinking, the way I remember it is L = LEFT = LOGICAL. (The
trick to remembering things that come in pairs is to remember only one of
them, then by default you know what the other is.saves brain time thinking
about boring shit and more space left over for Killing Joke lyrics ;)

I would have thought I'd have been a left-brain dominant thinker, seeing as
I'm analytical and structured. As I've said before, I really don't know how
you come out of school NOT being like that.they really drum it into you. My
schools did at least.

_____