[kj] OT Right and Left brain

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 12:39:22 EDT 2007

first of all i saw her moving clockwise,then for a few seconds anti--clock wise,but shifted
back to clockwise and stayed that way i am sure i think

melinda btw people who are right handed are apparently ruled by the left side of the brain,and people who are left handed,are ruled by the right side of their brain,appaerntly,but dont quote me ok!!!

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nzTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 22:59:15 +1300Subject: Re: [kj] OT Right and Left brain

I know, can’t see how anyone can see otherwise…it just is. She’s lifting her right leg, when facing towards you it’s on the left and when facing away it’s on the right…there’s no way it could be the other leg. There’s plenty of things you can zoom in on to check, like the hands feet etc.

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Dave NoonanSent: Friday, 12 October 2007 10:53 p.m.To: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] OT Right and Left brain

It is clockwise absolutely, definitely and positively.-- DaveLeeds