[kj] OT: Chrome recommendation

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 13:09:54 EDT 2007

You are correct. And that probably didn't come across right. There are "classic" Chrome records and for the uninitiated if they were to pick up a newer one it may throw them for a loop.
I thought/think Helios was a cool guy. A little out there but cool. Helios is definitely a major factor in the classic Chrome. And some of his 90s solo stuff (and appearances) are really good.
I started corresponding with both of them in the 90s as a result of Damon being on Dossier. Which, from what I could gather, was a strange time for Damon (as far as mentally stable).

Not trying to discredit or dismiss anyone

Chris