[kj] OT: If Anyone Can Hear Your Radio, You're a Pirate!

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Oct 11 14:16:26 EDT 2007

Lame...I figure someone should be paying ME to have to listen to the shit I
do in malls and elevators...my friend Melanie loves watching me bitch and
moan as soon as I'm in a confined space and some shit muzak comes on. I
really can't put it out of my head, not the awful stuff. It just amazes me
that people put that stuff on and other people enjoy it...