[kj] New October File vid, from upcoming LP - on second though, don't it sound like Quicksand?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 09:24:57 EDT 2007

your cool with your elaborate views on whatever topic, it always makes an interesting read,and i am sure others agree with that statement--even if its just one or two.... i was only pulling your leg ok

ps getting a bit hot under the colLor therE olye LOL LOL> Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 08:14:58 -0500> From: bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] New October File vid, from upcoming LP - on second though, don't it sound like Quicksand?> > Yeah, that one song on the video does. (Remind me of Quicksand, that is.)> > Does the entire band [October File] sound like a Quicksand clone? No. > But that song reminded me of Quicksand. Okay?> > I like how I will say something like a particular song reminds me of > something, folks jump in: that BAND (not song, band) is nothing like the > band you mentioned! Well, duh. Didn't say that. Or I mention heroin in > the course of many other words about glam -- which did, btw, include a > lot of heroin usage in real life (not my fault! it's just the fact of > what happened! not makin' it up!) -- that becomes the focus, as if I > insisted that was glam's defining, salient characteristic.> > Nuance 101! Open for registration!> > -oliver> > > > > melinda grant wrote:> > no it doesnt olly ok!! :)> >> > _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering