[kj] OT: Jane's WAS: New October File vid

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Oct 9 18:54:14 EDT 2007

No you misinterpreted my meaning, probably because I was unclear, to me
they were groundbreaking because they were the first rebellious band I was
contemporarty with...I didn't mean they were groundbreaking per se. Same
as AC/DC...to me they were 'groundbreaking' (hence the quotes) because I
had just never heard anything that tight and punchy before...