[kj] OT: Swans recommendation

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 8 11:27:03 EDT 2007

About The Swans:

I have "Body to Body, Job to Job" compilation, which I like, but it's on
an old dubbed cassette that is ... Jesus ... maybe 13 years old now.

I know a lot of Swans stuff was mentioned, so my question is: For
someone who wants the meaniest, nastiest, most depressing, noisy Swans
stuff, what is the LP to get?

I ask partly because I'm puzzled that I'll do eBay searches and find
bands like Neurosis mentioned in the keywords along with The Swans, and
I've never though of the two as similar. So I'm guessing there's some
Swans stuff I haven't heard that's in that vein...?

-Oliver