[kj] OT: Posting on Craigslist that's getting mailed around

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 6 16:49:44 EDT 2007

Wow, I just got confirmation that this was a real exchange on
Craigslist, not fabricated. It was featured on the Jezebel.com website
with a link to its origin:
http://jezebel.com/gossip/fools-for-love/rich-people-have-dating-problems-the-new-york-times-pretends-to-care-304328.php
[info on the craigslist post is about halfway down the page]

Both Craigslist posts were deleted by their authors, though, the site says.

-Oliver