[kj] spurts

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sat Oct 6 07:50:42 EDT 2007

That was just the old Wembley Stadium ... nowhere to piss ... unlike the new one, plenty of toilets ... over 2,000 in fact ... ironic then it was George Michael who kicked off the gigs back in June ... with so many distracting outlets in the venue, it's remarkable he found the time to go onstage ...