[kj] spurts

Flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Oct 6 06:39:06 EDT 2007

Yes, but Jamie that was at a footie match , it was halftime, and you had 90 000 people all trying to empty their full bladders at the same time , they HAD to go somewhere and there were no toilets available . The toilet facilities were made at Wembley in the 1930's and they were inadequate to deal with the flow from the year 2000 . Wembley was closed not long after . knocked down and rebuilt , this time with the adequate amount of urinals .
But, yes, everyone needs an outdoor piss on occasions , but I'm talking about the people who piss outdoors on a regular basis .
We ve had a huge influx of drunken Polish people to London recently and they always seem to have a can of beer in their hand and they just piss wherever they are standing in full view of everyone else .

To: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 06:19:29 -0400From: jpwhkj at aol.comSubject: Re: [kj] spurtsI remember going to see CFC vs Newcastle FA cup semi-final 2000 at the old Wembley stadium. There were huge queues and people were pissing against the walls while they waited. There was nowhere for the piss to go, so in certain sections it was an inch or two deep and you just had to walk through it. Luckily I'd opted for para boots that day!And before Alex jumps in with what this proves about footie fans, the loos at punk gigs were always disgusting.Jamie