[kj] FW: About those new Killing Joke shirts..

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Oct 4 16:33:23 EDT 2007

I found that putting on 20-30 lbs helped, most things fits better.
Anything a little tight becomes a show off, muscle or club kinda fit (or
what I refer to as 'your little brother's shirt), too big...isn't that big
anymore).

Except nothing standard fits my long arms / legs, or if it does, they
assume with limbs that long that you're at least part sasquatch, so you
end up wearing a marquee. The amount of times I find the perfect shirt or
pants EXCEPT for the Oompa Loompa sized sleeves / legs. In NZ we get a lot
of stuff made in China, and most of the fits are shitty as. Custom fit
stuff is a lot better. I have no idea why you have to pay 3 times as much
though for something with a decent cut...surely they can just copy the cut
from the top line stuff, without that much extra cost?