[kj] FW: About those new Killing Joke shirts..

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 12:22:40 EDT 2007

> Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 11:05:07 -0500> From: bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: [kj] About those new Killing Joke shirts..

oliver said.........> > Well, I was about to go ahead and order one of those snazzy new shirts, > plus a shirt of the "Nazis Saluting the Pope," which I've also wanted. > Thanks to the weak US dollar versus the British pound, the total for > just the two shirts came to about $100 USD. BEFORE SHIPPING CHARGES.> > Fucking Christ! I'll take a day or two to think about it.... I mean, > they're from England. What if they don't fit right?> > -Oliver> _........................................
so you have given up the idear of making your own from another graffic,the one we spoke about awhile back? its always those hidden little extras,like shipping charges that really p.....us all of/its like buy this dvd player for instance,its a really good price,when you add the cover charge for parts replacement--extra 50 quid or so all of a sudden,its not such a bargain after all--if you want it,just get it.

what if they dont fit/the shirt--you said..................

just get the biggest size i suppose/ ex large,how big are you anyway? theres usually ex small/small/medium/large/ex large--dont you go into any of the last three catorgorys listed?