[kj] DVD ripping software?

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 09:45:33 EDT 2007

If it's a Mac try Mac the Ripper.

That will rip it

>From there the best software is Toast but it is not free. If Mac the Ripper doesn't create a "AUDIO" folder you will need to create an empty folder named that when burning

Or you can try through the Disk Utility but I have had mixed results with that

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 10:19:37 +1300
Subject: [kj] DVD ripping software?

Does anyone know a good, reliable, free, easy, carbon-neutral,
politically correct way to copy a DVD, creating a DVD that can be played in a
standard DVD player? I have a few Yoga tapes someone at work wanted to make a
copy of, I will get there eventually but my attempts to burn DVDs in the past
have been a bit frustrating…