[kj] High Fashion Killing Joke

Lennonka lennonka at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 08:41:47 EDT 2007

Hi,

you're right:

*"Pan* is the Greek god <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_mythology> of
shepherds and flocks, of mountain wilds, hunting and rustic music:
*paein*means to pasture. He has the hindquarters, legs, and horns of a
goat, in the
same manner as a faun <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faun> or
satyr<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satyr>.",
Wikipedia.org

"In Roman mythology <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_mythology>, Pan's
counterpart was Faunus <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faunus>, a nature
spirit who was the father of Bona Dea<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bona_Dea>(
Fauna <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fauna_%28goddess%29>, his feminine
side).", Wikipedia.org*

*One of them (or both) are also portrayed with the typical flute - flute of
Pan or Pan's flute <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_flute> : )

Cheers