[kj] OT : words of the high one

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Thu Nov 22 18:24:13 EST 2007

"Christmas, or Yule as it is also known, was primarily a time held sacred to the memory of departed family. Feasting and ritual were held in their honour and it was not as much a religious ceremony as a service of remembrance".

* http://www.geocities.com/theashlad/ancestor.html *

Therefore much ritual and feasting should be in order in a month's time for the extended Killing Joke clan ... first it was the two Rons (Coleman and Walker) a few years back then suddenly the big black bird ... personally I think a lot about my own dad who left this mortal coil over 7 years ago ... but when I was going through my teens we argued day after day ... mind you, like several others here, I'd been through religious indoctrination from a early age, though the likes of Killing Joke and Crass contributed to me firmly getting that out of my system ...

"Cattle die, kindred die,
Every man is mortal,
But I know one thing that never dies,
The glory of the great dead"