[kj] GEORDIE'S TRACKS AVAILABLE

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 21 13:53:04 EST 2007

darren ---"It's not majestic, eviscerating
Geordie"---------

unfortunately that sentence may be closer to what some of us( i know i was, however idealistically )were hoping to hear in a geordie solo record. but that is looking rather unlikley.

although some of that 'majestic eviscerating' geordie sound can be heard on the solo geordie demos from around 2003. one tune in particular is like basking in the glow of the golden harp within the temple of geordie.