[kj] GEORDIE'S TRACKS AVAILABLE

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Tue Nov 20 20:42:06 EST 2007

I actually quite like these three tracks! It's not majestic, eviscerating
Geordie, but there's a lot more going on than I heard the first time. I'm
getting past the vocals by thinking that I'd be quite happy if I turned up
early for a gig and the support band made this racket. The fact that it's
not a Geordie cover of the other "Angels" is a fucking relief, too. I'll be
buying this, but then I bought a Bollock Brothers album because the sleeve
said it had Geordie on it.

Bottom line - I'd rather listen to her than to Chris Connelly. Even if it
does sound like T'Pau.

Darren
Hungerford, UK