[kj] Synchronicity city

Flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Nov 16 06:04:19 EST 2007

"all the trader's minds, as they saw the footage of planes flying into the> WTC buildings...was the financial opportunites that would come up, how to> make money out of it."
Sorry but I disagree with that , how could they find out what "all" traders were thinking ? And it is possible for people to have simultaneous thoughts , they could have been thinking about the suffering and also the monetary side at the same time, if you had $millions invested in say a boat and it started sinking , would you first look at the insurance policy or the passenger list ?
Anyway, you do make it sound rather brutal , how about if you word it like this:
*As the tragedy folded , the money men considered the financial implications * , anyway, thats their job . Its their job to look after peoples financial assets , they are professionals
When a player in a sports team gets injured , the supporters are thinking *I hope that it isnt serious*, whilst the manager would be thinking *That ruins our formation, get him off the pitch , send John Terry up front and bring Ben - Haim on to replace him*