[kj] [OT] Tomorrow's World & Technolog

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Tue Nov 13 18:10:08 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/11/2007 7:12:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bq at soundgardener.co.nz writes:

As wac as Icke is, with the reptilian Illuminati theory, I'm in agreement
with him about most of the world's major organised religions being cynical
tools to keep the population dumbed down and under control. Been there
done that, the catholic way (hence the cynicism I suppose).

"It is perfectly possible for a man to be out of prison, and yet not free -
to be under no physical constraint and yet to be a psychological captive,
compelled to think, feel and act as the representatives of the national
state, or of some private interest within the nation, wants him to think,
feel and act.

"The nature of psychological compulsion is such that those who act under
constraint remain under the impression that they are acting on their own
initiative. The victim of mind-manipulation does not know that he is a
victim. To him the walls of his prison are invisible, and he believes
himself to be free. That he is not free is apparent only to other people.
His servitude is strictly objective."

Brave New World, Aldous Huxley, 1958

Adam Helfer
President