[kj] Johnny Depp/Dave Vanian

Flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Nov 13 16:31:26 EST 2007

B.S. Are you denying that you said that Vanian should seek to get some money from Depp for copying his look? See below, you quite clearly said it yourself . How you can accuse me of "writing all your words for you" , when you quite clearly said it yourself is beyond me.

You wrote this yourself this evening:
"Depp's history of constantly borrowing others' personae.................. In any event, Vanian could threaten a suit and settle out of court with DreamWorks for maybe a good sum."

"Here's my advice for Vanian, though I'm not a lawyer............. Vanian should ask for some cut of the Sweeney Todd revenue from DreamWorks, who are producing the movie."

"It'd just be nice to see someone like him get some sort of payoff "