[kj] More on the Johnny Depp/Dave Vanian "coincidence"

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Nov 13 16:02:20 EST 2007

I was only going with the thread, which was getting ridiculous, I'm not
suggesting anyone sue anyone. My point is, if it was gonna happen, artists
like Marilyn Manson would be forking out a fortune to the people they / he
got his look from :) Rob Zombie is another, all the emo gimps seem to look
the same, etc etc...