[kj] Johnny Depp/Dave Vanian

Flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Nov 13 15:01:02 EST 2007

It makes me sick the way Americans are so obsessed by money .
Do ALL Americans spend all their time looking for ways to sue people?
B.S , Go to Mcdonalds and get a apple pie..........those apple fillings can be very hot and they can burn the skin and cause irreversible psychological problems..........gotta be worth a least $10 million> Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:39:34 -0600> From: bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] Johnny Depp/Dave Vanian> > Another hugely influential band have been The Melvins. That influence > hasn't translated into money.> > To wit: There was an old show on MTV where King Buzzo of The Melvins > took around a suitcase full of newspaper clippings of bands like Nirvana > who name checked them as being really influential. He asked realtors to > give him a tour of a mansion he was thinking of buying, stating he was a > well-known music star. At the end of the house tour, Buzzo declared, > "I'll buy it!" The realtor looked excited. Buzzo opened his suitcase of > newspaper/magazine clippings, and said, "Here -- I'd like to pay you > with my musical influence on people!"> >