[kj] FW: PISTOLS last night 12th

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 07:17:00 EST 2007

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: joker at z6.comSubject: RE: [kj] PISTOLS last night 12thDate: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:47:17 +0000

oh no robs arse,that gig sounded like a real let down,so sorry you did not enjoy and felt short changed,can see your point after reading your review--i suppose they were pritty good on first night 8th the one i saw,as it was the first night,looks like they spent majority of there energy there,leaving little left to distribute towards latter gigs ;/ yeah john has a big ego,can be annoying at times,did he really say that line--love me ect,ect?god i think i would of walked out rob.a if he had pulled that stunt on first night-john can be a village idiot at times as well ;D))))) also if its any consolation,john was forgetting some lyrics on first night also,worst still,he did get verses mix up-yeah your right,hes had 30 years to perfect it,proberly,first night nerves maybe-thats not very punk is it ;D melinda ps now i am having second thoughts about going on the last night of brix gigs-14th,it will proberlyonly get worse,can you imagin what it will be like quality wise ;D)))) by the time it reaches glasgo on 18th,i think people may be demanding a refund possibly!! how was your journey back home ok or did you stay over in london somewheres? so you had to face that shuttle replacement bus then,ive herd about that one,never to be repeated if possible !

Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 02:33:11 -0800From: joker at Z6.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] PISTOLS last night
Bit of a curates egg of a gig inmy opinionThe band were tight. Steve Jones played superbly - great sound. Matlock's bass was quiet and he looked like a pub rocker and Paul Cook held it together like a trooper. Lydon was a gurning prick. Out of time, fucked up his cues, forgot the words (he sang the same verse three times in Pretty Vacant) and he just hammed it up for the audience like an egotistical prick. "love me, love me. I'm uncle Johnny". Wanker. After 30 years you would have thought the cunt would have known the words. You could see the others were less than impressed. Ever get the feeling you've been cheated? By Lydon? Yes.Still, my 11 year old loved it and that, after all, is the reason we went.www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear

Free email at www.Z6.com ( and home of www.worldmap.com)

Are you the Quizmaster? Play BrainBattle with a friend now!