[kj] ****SPAM**** PISTOLS last night

Rob Horan Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Tue Nov 13 05:53:35 EST 2007

Lydon, you either love him or hate him ha....saw them on Saturday and
was a great gig as well, he's a bloody genius imo but maybe that depends
whether you rate PIL. What surprised me on Saturday was their geniune
feeling of gratitude to the public support for a band that wrote a dozen
or so half decent songs 30 years ago.....