[kj] ot - cardiacs etc

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Mon Nov 12 18:06:17 EST 2007

It's the GOD DAMN WHORES -
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=113316397 -
part of the wider Cardiacs family as Jon Poole did a stint as guitarist
(shortly after Bic Hayes I believe) ... Jon and current Cardiacs drummer Bob
Leith were previously in another unknown ensemble "Ad Nauseum" who (surprise
surprise) sounded a tad like the Cardiacs ... they also featured my mate Rod
who is one of (Silverfish) Fuzz's younger brothers ...