[kj] [OT] Tomorrow's World & Technolog

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 17:33:11 EST 2007

you're right y'know...

it's a wonder i haven't totally lost the plot already.........

On 11/11/07, Flight Bringer <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> "we are the pawns of those in control, its worse than you

> > > think......."

> That is defeatist and negative thinking . We are all cogs in the system,

> some are big and some are small . We all play a part in making the World go

> around.

> Jonny , I believe that you just trying to convince yourself that others

> are trying to control you in order to justify your dropped out existance .

> Society has developed and we ve all developed together and the Rothschilds

> didnt play a significant role in its development.

> You seem to view life like youre powerless to control your own destiny

> Jonny , like theres so big evil empire out there which will devour you in

> you have any contact with it.

ps~ destiny is the effect of the planets on our physical human
vehicles, our urges and our yearnings... the power of the mind - free
will - is the only thing that gives us sway over our pre-destined
paths... too bad most ppl dont exercise it!
(for more on this read the HERMETICA)

=)

--

postponed indefinitely..."