[kj] [OT] Tomorrow's World & Technology

Flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Nov 11 04:34:56 EST 2007

"we are the pawns of those in control, its worse than you> > think......."

That is defeatist and negative thinking . We are all cogs in the system, some are big and some are small . We all play a part in making the World go around.
Jonny , I believe that you just trying to convince yourself that others are trying to control you in order to justify your dropped out existance .
Society has developed and we ve all developed together and the Rothschilds didnt play a significant role in its development.
You seem to view life like youre powerless to control your own destiny Jonny , like theres so big evil empire out there which will devour you in you have any contact with it.> Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 13:43:47 +1300> From: humanhybrid666 at gmail.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] Tomorrow's World & Technology (Re: Strange Events)> > people who's work i have found interesting - whether i believe it or not...> > michael tsarion> jordon maxwell> alan watts> eckhart tolle> david icke> william cooper> edgar cayce> joeseph campbell> michel cremo> graham hancock>