[kj] Nirvana bassist starts Seattle Weekly blog; 1st post discusses anarchism & punk rock

n0153 jr nomeanswhat at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 18:47:00 EST 2007

nirvana.. well.. I always liked them... I am not one of those nirvana lovers
that taints this earth east and west, but I think that they were well above
the majority of the MAINSTREAM bands by then...
the foofies... well... I quite dislike them... never ever heard one single
music by them that sounded the very bit least interesting or catchy or
anything....
wile nirvana may indeed sound derivative, they add something of their own,
even if they sound too much like the wipers, for instance, every now and
then.