[kj] Nirvana bassist starts Seattle Weekly blog; 1st post discusses anarchism & punk rock

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 10 06:44:04 EST 2007

I've always liked the Foo Fighters. Never had a single problem with
them (apart from that last album). Nirvana were a fine little -- if
woefully derivative -- band (I'm not just talking about "Come As You
Are"). That they've become slavishly deified and a magnet for
revisionist graveside groupies has simply made me tolerance for their
music evaporate.

Alex in NYC