[kj] (OT)F'kin Hippies :)

Flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 05:52:38 EST 2007

Daisy Duke sure was hot...........just five minutes with her and I'd leave her face looking like a plasterers radio

Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 15:19:18 -0800From: angrytomhanks at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] (OT)F'kin Hippies :)

Daisey Duke was hot like the sun.
----- Original Message ----From: Flight Bringer <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk>To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2007 4:49:37 PMSubject: Re: [kj] (OT)F'kin Hippies :)

"dont any of you dare call lindsay lohan" Jon, did you miss a word out? Dont dare call her what? Or did you mean that we should nt dare call her on the phone?Lindsay Lohan is quite attractive , not quite in the same league as Daisy Duke from the Dukes of Hazzard series........but quite attractive all the same
From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 21:34:36 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] (OT)F'kin Hippies :)

dont any of you dare call lindsay lohan,none of you would kick her out of bed.and if you do you must be stoke-on-trent. she's almost perfect
From: flightbringer at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 21:30:01 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] (OT)F'kin Hippies :)

I dont see why she should nt wear one , she may be a