[kj] (OT)F'kin Hippies :)

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 18:19:18 EST 2007

Daisey Duke was hot like the sun.

----- Original Message ----
From: Flight Bringer <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk>
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2007 4:49:37 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT)F'kin Hippies :)

"dont any of you dare call lindsay lohan"

Jon, did you miss a word out?
Dont dare call her what?
Or did you mean that we should nt dare call her on the phone?
Lindsay Lohan is quite attractive , not quite in the same league as Daisy Duke from the Dukes of Hazzard series........but quite attractive all the same