[kj] inside pandemonium

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Thu Nov 8 19:14:32 EST 2007

Hang in there Mike. I was waiting for mine, and getting increasingly worried
that I had missed the limited despite having preordered months ago.

Mine turned up this morning, although I don't see any problem with the
binding or packaging, and the DVD and audio labels are on the correct sides
(meaning that the DVD label is uppermost when you put it in the player,
meaning that the opposite side has the DVD content, like most double sided
DVDs). I guess they repressed, making you lot with the wrong labelling and
shitty glueing in possession of an ever rarer release!

Darren

Hungerford, UK (who's just back from seeing the Porcupine Tree in Oxford -
Christ, they're a good live band!)