[kj] Lyrics - Aeon?

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 18:10:30 EST 2007

I think you may be right. "Myriad" makes more sense, anyway, as does
"of their God".

Someone already posted a link to the tarot card that confirms the last line.

Definitely one of the lyrically more successful tracks on a somewhat
patchy album in that sense. I much prefer it when he aims big. There
aren't too many can take on such concepts so well.