[kj] Lyrics - Aeon?

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 8 16:51:51 EST 2007

Because I love this song and actually quite like its lyrical sentiment,
this question has tortured me many times before. (you may laugh now.)

(... done laughing yet? Good.)

It helped that the Democracy tarot cards has a few phrases from the song
(I think maybe "re-evaluate the history, re-assess the symbols," but I
don't recall for sure).

I think Paul just about has it, though. I always thought the first word
was "myriad" and that it was "the compassion of their god," as in:

MYRIAD experiences of billions of humans
Recorded in the memory, the compassion OF THEIR GOD
Beauty defined by disfigurement and symmetry
Re-evaluate the history and re-assess the symbols

... But I have been wrong before and will be wrong again, amen.