[kj] FW: ot.fatpong New Lycopodeia Track

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 16:42:19 EDT 2007

sounds interesting micheal ect,good luck ;-)

sorry fatpot/lycopedia ;-(,didnt realise it was your thing also,wasnt beeing
noisy,well maybe just a little ;-D)))

melinda ps btw patpot
/marc/micheal i did the "desert storm" attack track,collaborating with
ralle/and another guy, 2 gatherers from germany ;) back in feb 2005 in
germany--went out there!!,seeing as were mentioning names,i am not taking
all the credict for it,thats just not right in my eyes ;-0

anyway you dont think i did all those many effects and play all those
instruments just with me did you ;-o,no ,my name isnt jaz,who likes to
generally take the credict for everything ;-D)))) whilst leaving the other
artists who he worked with in the back ground ;-/ tut..tut jaz is a bit
famouse for that tatic ;-((((