[kj] FW: ot.fatpong New Lycopodeia Track

Michael Garcia sandstorm_mg at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 22:16:32 EDT 2007

Thanks a lot. I appreciate that! It's all pleasure so far as I am doing this myself. www.myspace.com/pleasureandpainmusic The other project is with Fatpotanga (Jaime) and Marc Phillips of Lycopedia. Should be very interesting as we all have different styles. It's exciting times for me. Another on the list is going to provide some bass lines but I cant name him because his other band doesnt know about it yet and he's unsure if that will cause waves within the band. Hopefully not, hes only contributing some bass lines to some songs that I've already written and pretty much recorded. Anyways, thanks for the note! Take care

Michael