[kj] (KJ) Jester & Jeanie's Article/funeral

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat May 12 17:57:28 EDT 2007

hi lonestyle ;-)
that was a bit stupid of me asking how eleena/boys coping as its obvious
;-/,at times like these,it is hard to know exactly what to say,poor
eleena...omg....... i want to send some flowers,do i send it to that funeral
address or there home address--which best???

i was kinda under the impression that the funeral was a private affair,you
know for the family and very close friends,like your self,would it be the
wrong move for me to go to funeral ? i say that as i was not exactly
considered a very close friend,although jester has helped me out on serveral
occassions,and i helped him out with various materialistic items when his
family were burgled some while back, plus i contributed to a few things to
help when he had the the cancer,as others on the list did ;-)

so,not sure what to do,i definatly want to send flowers though ;-)

your be a great ambassador for gathering i think,how about alex.n.y.c. as
well? he is close to joe/family isnt he? anyway,thats just a suggestion,not
my business ;-)

poor cliff was wondering about him actually,hoqw he is......

sure you did not dream about jo? perhaps cos you are understandbly under
stress,perhaps you understandbly do not remember may be ;-/,glad you slept
well-- perhaps i dreampt about him as i am not in the thick of it,sad about
it all,yes,but not directly and as deeply connected as you were/are to
him,you know more about all this than me ;-D you know you will meet//see
him in your dreams when your mind can handle it ;-)

good night,sweet dreams ok

melinda