[kj] (KJ) Jester & Jeanie's Article Updated

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat May 12 17:24:54 EDT 2007

Thanks Mel for lighting the candles for them. We are going to a church to do
that this week.

She is pretty tore up as you and everyone can imagine. The boys are too. It
was very hard to talk to her. We had some tears and it was a very nice talk.
I will give her a call later to see how she is doing.

I talked to Cliff today and he is bummed too. I do not think he can make it
down. But if we go I will be there as the ambassador for The Gathering for
those who can make it.

I slept good last night. And I asked for them to come in my dreams but to
no avail yet. I hope to soon. I miss them a lot already.

Cheers,

~ LB

In a message dated 5/12/2007 2:12:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,