[kj] Jester & His Daughter Jeanie Died Yesterday In A Car Crash

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Fri May 11 03:49:07 EDT 2007

Shit! Very sorry to hear this.

Darren

Hungerford, UK

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sent: 11 May 2007 08:33
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] Jester & His Daughter Jeanie Died Yesterday In A Car Crash

Dear Gatherers,

I am very sad to inform you the news I have just received from Jester's wife
Elana that Jester and his daughter Jeanie died in a car accident
yesterday. It seems that Joe may of had a seizure and had a head on
collision with an on coming car. Details are sketchy at the moment for she
just found out 4 hours ago from Joe's family. We only talked for a few
minutes for she was almost at Joe's Mom's house. Please have them in your
prays and thoughts at this troubling and sad time. I am total shock! I have
lost a brother that I thought would have beat this thing called Cancer. And
he was getting better too. It is sad that it had to happen in this terrible
way. I will inform you all when I have more details of funeral arrangements
and whatever else. Take care.

~ Lonely Boy

_____

See what's free at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503> .