[kj] Jester & His Daughter Jeanie Died Yesterday In A Car Crash

uncle bennys magical bra factory fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri May 11 03:45:30 EDT 2007

Oh jesus, jesus, jesus

That¹s horrific, utterly horrific.
So sad & cruel he beats the cancer & should die like this especially with
poor little Jeanie too.
I feel numb with shock & was only thinking yesterday how I hadn¹t emailed
Joe for ages.
Pass on my love to Elana

Today it a bad day

--

board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear

Shop online:
www.iamscuzzy.com

Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
www.myspace.com/scuzzywear