[kj] Shot in the dark question for any fans of "martial pop, " "military ...

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Mon May 7 15:31:30 EDT 2007

that’ll be ‘Inheritance’

Vagabonds could also qualify in this category, couldn’t it ?

back in the early days when they opened with ‘Christian Militia’ didn’t they

used to come marching onto the stage to a military drum beat too ?

sadly the only other song I can think of right now is one by the Scorpions

from their Blackout album, which I no longer have so can’t give the title

Peter

_____